Our clients are valuable to us. Your problems are our problems.
Employment law advice for employees is a key area of our work. We regularly advise executives and other senior employees from a range of sectors including property, financial, telecoms and education.
We provide services to employees on all aspects of employment law, including:
- Independent advice on settlement agreements
- Guidance on disciplinary and grievance processes
- Contract negotiation and support with contractual disputes
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal advice
- Representation in discrimination claims under the Equality Act 2010
- Advice on transfers and takeovers (TUPE)
- Representation at tribunals and court
- Raising a grievance
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
Settlement agreement and redundancy specialists
We specialise in advising employees who have been presented with a settlement agreement by their employers. We can discuss your circumstances and provide guidance in person, over the phone and, in some cases, can even meet you at your place of work.
You have a legal right to independent advice when negotiating a settlement agreement. Our team will ensure you are fully informed of the statutory rights you have been asked to waive, the impact this will have on you and will help you negotiate a fair and amicable agreement.
Our legal team also has extensive experience advising employees facing redundancies. Collective redundancies and redundancies arising due to business reorganisations and TUPE are particular areas of expertise for us.
When working with you, our team will seek to establish:
- Have fair criteria for redundancy been used?
- Has a fair procedure been followed?
- Have you been discriminated against?
- Is the redundancy process open to a challenge?
- Has the redundancy payment and bonus been correctly calculated?
Working with you to achieve success
Our clients appreciate our immediate, hands-on and collaborative approach. We seek to help clients in a cost-efficient, clear and concise way.
Working for business clients too means we understand the approach often taken by employers and advisers. Knowing the methods that work and how to balance the legal issues against strategy and tactics means we can provide you with valuable guidance. This enables us to anticipate and deal with employers through negotiation, or, if necessary, legal proceedings.
When you work with us you can expect to receive:
- Expert advice from highly experienced lawyers
- A personal service tailored to your objectives
- City quality services at an affordable price
- Flexibility – we will work to your schedule
Contact our Employment Lawyers for Employees London
Our Employment Lawyers are based in London and work with executives and other senior employees throughout England. To discuss your employment law matter with our highly approachable and professional team, call 0207 374 6546 now or contact us online.