We can help you build and maintain a solid foundation.
Well-drafted and regularly maintained employment documentation, such as employment contracts, handbooks and policies, is a fundamental requirement for any professional, stable and legally-compliant business. However, we understand that you do not want to spend too much valuable time on creating, implementing and reviewing your employment documents.
Our people can work with yours on all your documentation needs to ensure your business is up to date and running smoothly. By working closely with you, we will gain an in-depth understanding of your company’s culture and goals, and ensure these are reflected in your documentation.
Employment documentation drafting and advice
We regularly draft and advise on the terms in all employment documentation including:
- Contracts for junior and senior employees
- Directors’ service agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Employee handbooks
We also draft and advise on all types of employment policies and procedures including:
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Equal opportunities policies
- Anti-harassment and bullying policies
- Workplace discrimination policies
- Flexible working policies
- Social media policies
- Anti-bribery and corruption policies
Employment documentation implementation
Our employment and HR specialists can provide guidance when you are implementing a new or updated policy or procedure. Getting the implementation stage right is crucial because if certain policies, such as anti-harassment policies, are not applied properly, you could be exposing your company to legal action.
When assisting you with the implementation of policies and procedures, we can:
- Provide advice on the best way to communicate the documentation to your employees
- Inform you about any training that may be required in connection with the policy or procedure
- Provide necessary in-house training for you and your staff
- Advise on how to monitor the effectiveness of your documentation
- Offer guidance on how to encourage ongoing reflection among your workforce on the matters contained in the policy
Employment documentation review
As well as the above, we undertake comprehensive reviews of existing employment documentation to suggest improvements and identify documents that should be brought up to date to reflect developments in employment law. This can be arranged on a fixed-fee basis.
Employment Documentation Solicitors London
Our Employment Lawyers are based in London and work with business clients operating throughout England. For advice, training and legal services relating to employment contracts, policies and handbooks, contact our highly approachable and professional team – call 0207 374 6546 now or contact us online.